DISTRICT COMPOSITE ANNUAL ACTION PLANS
In this section, the Composite Annual Plan indicates action to be taken by both public and private sectors, including Non-Governmental Organizations and the Community in the implementation of projects earmarked for the years 2018- 2021, of the four-year Medium Term Development Programme for 2018 – 2021. The Composite Annual Budget needs to be implemented on the bases of the Composite Annual Action Plans of the District Assembly.
The Annual Plans indicates the activities/projects to be implemented from 2018-2021, when each project should begin and end, the responsible implementing agencies, both leading and collaborating, and individual projects cost being local or external. Parameters used in the selection of annual projects include:
• Projects which require immediate awareness creation through public education.
• Projects which satisfy the immediate needs of the people
• On-going projects in the district
• Projects whose costs could be accommodated within the year.
• Projects which will have immediate impact on poverty reduction, good governance, employment generation and growth
Date Created : 11/20/2017 5:57:45 AM